Tuesday, October 5, 2010

time planning

Okay with school suddenly giong into hyperspeed... though i already thought it was near light, i've found that i need to better use my time... I've actually since realizing this come to notice just how much time I've wasted in the past. So my halloween resolution is to figure out ways to keep my time more organized. First off I'm going to just plan these next few days so that I can be certain all these deadlines are met. Also I want to find a time of the day that is solely for my book. that way i actually can have my novel on the physical plaine.

though i have once again forgotten my laptop with my english poject at home i have managed to finisht the script and screen plan in these two classes. So at least i've accomplished something!

Actually i just spent the majority of this class helping tara finish her filming so yays another accomplishment. i also just realized that monday is a PD day so i dont have any classes that will certianly help with time catching ups... it seems that Im not as behind as i thought after all. i may in fact even finish my book if im lucky.

I have band after school today so i dont think ill be able to finish this post. so0 until later.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment