Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sickness

Ahh sickness, the toils we all have to battle with. Flu's and colds, disease and pestilence. Personally i hate colds. Your head feels as if its going to explode. eyes water and sting. Nose hurts. youre congested. you have headaches and body pains. fever and chills. However its in sickness that you realize who you trully care about. I'm very ill right now and all i want to do is curl up in derek's arms and sleep. He came over this afternoon and we napped, he rubbed my back and brushed my hair. He was incredibly sweet and took care of me. I never wanted to move again. I wished time could just stop and we could stay like that forever even if it did mean i was perpetually sick. I feel safe with him. Nothing bothers me because nothing can if hes around. Home is where you feel entirely happy and secure so my home is now with derek. I've never trusted anyone as much as him, he just has such a good spirit. I love him. Entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment