Wednesday, August 3, 2011

evermore

I'm not sure why I'm posting. A lot has happened in my life. I think i've grown as a person. Honestly blogging just isn't a priority anymore. I have another blog simply enabling me to show off my art pieces to family far away and friends and such without actually having to show them in person.

I won 3rd in the National Capital Writing Contest in may. It was such a great experience. Also I was published in the ottawa Citizen. My average this year was a 89. This will change as of now. I also finished my summer biology course with a 96% which is more my speed. Now that i no longer have to take all these courses that bring my average down simply for the credit i can focus on school.

As of.... a few days ago I'm once again single. It's not really bothering me though. Not as much as i thought it would. Granted i don't have to see him everyday like at school. It wasn't the broken dish affect at all. In fact I still had no issues with him whatsoever. I thought we were getting along great. Amazingly in fact... but then apparently he did not. The day of our 7th montheversary he informed me that he just didn't love me anymore. I can't be mad at him because it's how he feels. We are still close though even if its not a relationship it can be a friendship... though many adjustments and rules must be made.

I'm good single. I can focus on me and the work at hand. Theres so much to do. It hurts to be rejected by someone you love but I'm getting over it. Slowly. It helps that i have wonderful friends that are helping me by. Some helpers surprised even me. Ethan has been wonderful which really shocked me. He's very nice and finding ways just to keep my mind off everything. I hadn't even realized how much i missed just hanging out with him. I think i'm okay now.

I guess i'm posting just to get everything out there. so its no longer me in my bedroom thinking to myself. I'm getting it out of my system so i can get on with my life and my priorities.

The courses I'm taking next year are:
1. Biology - finished
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. Anthropology
5. Functions
6. Ancient History
7. English
8. Link Crew
9. Art

I was planning on taking Writing craft however the course was cancelled. Alas being the constant seniors of the school has its set backs. For one, not having older grades. My backup course is Law. In case i feel like dropping history or physics. Two courses i am very worried about.

As for my spare time Styks High has died away to a past memory... I realized that its an impossible task, the idea too far stretched and i was ashamed of the story somehting an author can never be. I'm writing a series of short stories that are quite marvelous. I'm drawing more. And listening to music as much as ever. Though a new genre for the most part. I am a nerdfighter after all and i never FTBA. I just figure following the music is more my speed aswell. I really enjoy my Trock, Wizard Rock and Other youtube bound music, such as Charlie mcDonnel, Alex Day, ALL CAPS, Hank Green and John's singamagigs. I'm still reading. Though not as ravishingly... I have other things to keep me occupied honestly.

Once school begins i will be in band, though not jazz, working on the sets for the musical, the swim team, tutoring in science, cappies and the newspaper.

I got a hair cut, its VERY short. but it suits me. I don't look twelve anymore and i'm actuall proud of the way i look. I also got my braces off. After 5 years what a relief!! It seemed the day would never come!

I'm going to enjoy this year, with friends, and myself, my own goals, and no serious ties holding me down. Maybe a boyfriend will come in time, but even so, I come first this time. My life doesn't get put on hold for him anymore. I won't let myself do it again. I won't drop everyhting for anyone but myself.

evermore,
DFTBA

PS: My deares Athina has left me for british colombia so i got skype to stay in touch with her :( I'll miss her sooooo much

that reminds me i never continued the tweeting thing for Romeo... so meh

No comments:

Post a Comment