Saturday, March 31, 2012

about my valentines day post...

Ya so i was just reviewing what i wrote... because i saw there was another post for 2012 and i didn't remember writing it... so anyways i read it... dear lord do i ever sound pretentious, especially nearing the end. That fate would release me from this contract what the hell was i even saying........ wow. okay silly past self me.
Anywho en re:
That was actually the 8th of february. The next day i talked to sarah about Keates and she confirmed that not only was it fine with her but she WANTED us to go out. i thought it was a little strange but what the hell yay for me. I ended up asking him out two days later.... He obviously said yes. We see eachother almost daily now. I'm very happy.

Now that i've said that SERIOUSLY going to write my cappies review.

No comments:

Post a Comment