Saturday, March 31, 2012

That feeling.

You know that feeling you have when you know that you're supposed to be doing something important so suddenly all sorts of things around you suddenly seem vitally important to do now. For example... and this is *cough* totally hypothetical: I'm supposed to be writing two cappies reviews that i have to send in before i go to bed but the cleanliness of my room is just too hard to live with and i must clean it! or go on youtube and catch up with all those subscribers i've been ignoring these past few months.... or ANYTHING besides actually writing the cappies reviews. This is very difficult because i really want to write them and just have them over with so i can go to bed. BUT i just dont want to do the WRITING part. Can't they just be done without the work first...? Why can't life work that way it would be so much easier. I'm sure we all know this feeling and i just wanted to share because like i said ANYTHING but writing the review. .... No one reads this and i probably should think that's a shame but i really don't. If i really wanted people to know my every thought i'd get twitter. I don't really care. This is just an outlet. for when i'm bored or upset or procrastinating. Even this is procrastinating by talking about procrastinating. Those the most important to me i tell my deepest thoughts but if you aren't someone i love then i guess youre screwed. Or you've happened upon this blog by some strange happenstance. Or you're a stranger reading my inner thoughts which is weirdly okay. Because it's easier to tell a stranger something than a close friend. (Except public speeches!) That's why psychiatrists do so well.

Anyways i've got to go actually write these reviews so i dont have to stay up really late so i can rest before i hang out with keates tomorrow. :) I don't really need to talk about him on here. For the first time i don't want to tell strangers about my relationship and how i feel about him because its just us two. its private and comfortable and i like it that way. I don't know if that makes sense but... its true. ANYWAYS RIGHT! going to write now......, sort of.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment